Premise Slip and Fall
Premise liability law protects individuals who have been injured in a fall due to the negligence or willful disregard of the property owner where the incident took place.
There are several categories of falls that are eligible for compensation from the property owner, including but not limited to:
- Slip-and-fall - insufficient warning of a slippery or wet walking surface
- Trip-and-fall - an object blocked the way with no safety barrier or warning of its presence
- Step-and-fall - a hole or other uneven aspect to the area, causing you to lose your balance
If your injury falls into one of these categories, please do not hesitate to contact us. We'll assess your incident and if you have cause to file a premise liability suit, we will fight for your rights and make sure you receive the compensation you deserve.
Why Choose Us?
- New York State Bar Association
- Nassau-Suffolk Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- You Pay Nothing Until We Recover For You
FREE IN HOME OR HOSPITAL CONSULTATION
Richard H. Coleman & Associates, P.C. is ready to assist you immediately with an initial consultation free of charge. All meetings are entirely confidential and will help you to determine whether you require further counsel.
CALL TODAY 516-336-4803
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:30am - 5:30pm|